Chalk Rebel
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,253, Level: 35 Points: 3,253, Level: 35 Points: 3,253, Level: 35
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine_J_ is a lifting machine

I disagree with Boomer on Tebow, sort of. The guy shouldn't be a starting Qb imo b/c he can't consistently pass well. But, i wouldn't cut him b/c he does add value to a team as a goalline guy, a gimmick player--basically a RB that can throw a little.

When I say he can't consistently pass well, I mean he can barely complete 50% of his passes against AIR. In a pure passing drill, no defense, he can barely complete half of his throws. That gets any other Qb in the NFL cut. His running is where his value lies.

Sure, he won in Denver and that is what his backers will tell you. He's a winner. But, he had a good defense that kept the inept offense in games. That Denver offense under Tebow was awful.

I love the guy b/c he is genuine (he lives what he says he believes). He tries hard and is a good example. He lacks some God-given talent as a passer, but he does the best with what he has. I'd love to have the guy on my team, but it would be with the understanding that he has no shot as my starting Qb and that he is to be a goalline/gimmick guy.
_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote