The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
Mine, too. But certainly neither of us looks how we look from eating there 3-7 days a week. I know people who eat McD for breakfast every working day.
I'll give you that. Its about damage control. Not having cable TV I forget about commercials a lot, but there was a defining moment in my childhood involving them. DD7, some magic stain remover. It didn't work as promised, and I've been distrustful of anything on TV or radio ever since. Internet ads never lie though kids, so that weight gainer will totally give you 35 pounds of muscle next week.

I think it would be helpful for people to use their heads more in all areas of life. These athletes are young, incredibly active, and have coaches for every aspect of their life. Unless someone has access to that, they should probably cut back on the food that we all know is junk. Next, someone is going to tell me smoking a bowl won't make me as good a swimmer as Phelps.