Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz6682 View Post
I think you can call yourself whatever you like but your point is to those who brag about what they have lifted in their garden shed yet never take the plunge and prove it in a controlled environment right?
For me, I honestly don't mind. People can lift in their garages, garden sheds and whatever else makes them happy. I will support and encourage that. But just call it like it is. That's all I'm saying, call it like it is. If you're happy then call it like it is, why pretend it isn't? If it's a garage lift then it's a garage lift, if it's a gym lift then it's a gym lift. Be happy with whatever it is. I'm certainly not going to put anyone down for just lifting in a gym, so I don't expect anyone to put my accomplishments down either.

I don't ****ing like people saying it's the same as a competition lift. ****s me right off.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote