Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
I don't seek to be confrontational in any way, shape or form (and I respect your lifting a hell of a lot) but do you mean to say that everyone who hasn't competed is a pretender?
I don't mean to speak for Ltl, but I think he's referring to people who don't compete but refer to themselves as Powerlifters or saying it's all the same.

Quote:
I certainly see where Fazc is coming from and I would say I am a trainee and definitely not a powerlifter. Guys like him and LtL, Steve and dozens more on here do give up time, effort and $ to do what they love and have my respect. It takes courage to go up to that platform and I hope one day to experience it like I said.
That's all I'm saying. I encourage, help and support competitors and non-competitors every single week on this forum either on the forum or via PM. I do that every single day, whether you compete or not makes NO difference to me.

BUT what I don't like is some random prick coming on to a thread, and trying to diminish my accomplishments and MY effort by saying it's just the same as what he does in the gym, when he ever even gets to the gym.

I don't tread on you or anyone else, so DON'T ****ing tread on me.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote