Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
congrats on those PR big man ...
Thank you, ravi. I've got a shot at another one (deadlift) tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Such is benching. Sorry you didn't get that extra fiver. getting sneak attack stapled like that is never fun. Happened to me at my last meet.
It wasn't so much getting stapled to the bench, as it was not being able to power past the sticking point (about 3-6 inches off the chest). The good thing is, I had a spotter who understands what I am trying to do, and who stood there with his hands in his pockets, and let me fight with it for a few seconds until I finally uttered the words, "Take it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
If you need any suggestions let us know. I've been doing higher frequency for quite a while.

Good luck BV.
I just might take you up on that. Let me chew on things for a while longer. I'm one more 531 cycle away from doing a specialization cycle.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote