Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Sure Jen, I only really sit down to eat twice a day so it's a simple plan.

7-12am - Tea, water. No calories. Most of the day's work is done here.

12-1pm - Eggs, Meat or Fish a large portion + seasoned stir fry veggies with cashews. Usually this works out to be eggs or fish, as I don't always like meat twice a day.

3-4pm - Usually some sort of low-carb snack; nuts, cheese or whatever else. Roasted nuts or pistachios are my favourite. With more tea.

5-7pm - Gym

7pm - Large meal, similar to the first one but with larger portions. Lately this has been 8 chicken legs or 4 chicken breasts usually kentucky fried style, battered or with hot sauce something like that. Last night it was around 8 lamb chops. Sometimes I'll smash a lot of fish. I usually fry my chicken and fish and oven heat the chops. With this meal I'll have more stir fry veg with cashews.

7:30-11pm - Tea, water. No calories.

That's a very standard day. Occasionly I will skip the first meal and go straight into the last meal. This doesn't happen very often but it did happen toward the start of the diet more often.

I didn't count calories here, which is unusual for me but I decided not to for this experiment.
Thank you! This looks pretty do-able -- with one exception for me. I am a coffee hound in the am.