Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Fazc, can you post an example of a typical days menu?
Sure Jen, I only really sit down to eat twice a day so it's a simple plan.

7-12am - Tea, water. No calories. Most of the day's work is done here.

12-1pm - Eggs, Meat or Fish a large portion + seasoned stir fry veggies with cashews. Usually this works out to be eggs or fish, as I don't always like meat twice a day.

3-4pm - Usually some sort of low-carb snack; nuts, cheese or whatever else. Roasted nuts or pistachios are my favourite. With more tea.

5-7pm - Gym

7pm - Large meal, similar to the first one but with larger portions. Lately this has been 8 chicken legs or 4 chicken breasts usually kentucky fried style, battered or with hot sauce something like that. Last night it was around 8 lamb chops. Sometimes I'll smash a lot of fish. I usually fry my chicken and fish and oven heat the chops. With this meal I'll have more stir fry veg with cashews.

7:30-11pm - Tea, water. No calories.

That's a very standard day. Occasionly I will skip the first meal and go straight into the last meal. This doesn't happen very often but it did happen toward the start of the diet more often.

I didn't count calories here, which is unusual for me but I decided not to for this experiment.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote