View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #34
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

I live in the top floor of an apartment complex. So the sun pretty much keeps roasting me, whether in the east of west. Thankfully, I spend a lot of time in my labs/office which are pretty nice and cool places.

Coming from India, I would have thought that the summers, no matter how harsh would be the least of my problems in mid-west. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Sure, the absolute temperature in a tropical summer is still significantly higher than the mid-west summer, but I think the MUCH higher UV radiation due to a 33% thinner ozone layer here is an overwhelming factor in how hot it feels.

Even my dad had a similar observation last year when he came over to visit me last July.
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote