View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #33
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
They were saying on the news the other night that July, 2012 was the second hottest July on record. Second only to July, 1936, which was the hottest month EVER in Minneapolis/St. Paul anyway. We went the whole month of July without a daytime high in the 70's. In fact, you have to go back to mid-June, since we last had a daytime high under 80. A bunch of 90's, a couple of 100's... Still, the air conditioner miraculously keeps working...except the one in my car. Looks like some thunderstorms coming in tonight. Perhaps some relief with it.
My car AC never seem to work. The plight of our people

It's been crazy in the house. Once the sun hits the western side of the house and has no trees blocking its rays, our house heats up to 80 in no time. I think by 5 am it gets back to 70.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote