View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Soon i had my superpump in my hand, and it was off to the gym. One of the guys i train with is an awesome powerlifter. He's incredibly strong, but i know a lot more about training than he does (doesnt that drive u crazy!), so today i introduced him to training with partial lifts. He thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and i bet he'll be back to the world of partials very soon.
Always interesting to find guys like that who make amazing progress but have never seemed to stumble across some of the information online that we are used to.

Quote:
I love doing good mornings, because i always wonder what people are thinking. Do they think i'm doing squats with horrible form, or do they just think i'm going to royally **** up my back?
Never thought about it, but interesting point. I;m sure very few have any clue what you're going, other than thinking you're the world's worst squatter.

Solid squat work today!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote