Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Thanks my friend!

So i finally get to log a workout. Today we did legs. First we did pt by running up and down a local hill called willard hil. Its a half mile of pure pain, and after running it a few times we did lunges and power jumps up it. It was a nice warmup that most would call a brutal workout. NOT US.

Soon i had my superpump in my hand, and it was off to the gym. One of the guys i train with is an awesome powerlifter. He's incredibly strong, but i know a lot more about training than he does (doesnt that drive u crazy!), so today i introduced him to training with partial lifts. He thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and i bet he'll be back to the world of partials very soon.

Partial dead squats (squats starting from a dead stop at the bottom, with the bar on the safety rails. The bar was positioned so we started above parallel, hence the title of "partial")-
95x5
135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
315x5
315x5
220x10

I'm going to feel these in the morning!

Calf press on the hack squat machine-
220x6x4

Good mornings-
95x20
135x20
135x20

Leg extensions-
90x22 (failure)

I love doing good mornings, because i always wonder what people are thinking. Do they think i'm doing squats with horrible form, or do they just think i'm going to royally **** up my back? Either way, they felt great on my hips and glutes.

I really enjoyed this session. The partial dead squats nailed my quads which feels amazing. I'm looking forward to more sessions like this in the future.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote