Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

So I somehow tweaked my back a touch about two weeks ago. Not even really sure what I did, but it wasnt anything severe. My schedule has been fuked and my diet has not been good. I am still hanging around the 255-260 mark. My sinus' have just been fuked this year and finally saw an ENT yesterday. He put me on my 344534876534rd round of antibiotics at a high long length dose. I will have a ct scan in the 3rd week of August to see what the damage truly is. I have a severly deviated septum that is causing my sleep and breathing issues. I will def be getting surgery to fix the septum and most likely will be getting my sinus' bored out as he said they are very small for someone my size. I also found out today that I will get furloughed for at least a week from the railroad. I have a job interview tomorrow at a local factory. If everything works out I will work the factory m-f and the weekends at the railroad, plus my commitment to the national guard. I could get insanely busy, very fast.

Training: I have decided to almost completely start over. With no competitions on the horizon for me, I need to work on a huge weakness of mine: muscular endurance. I plan on getting back to decent jogging shape and focus more towards athletic performance than strength. I really suck at repping weights as you will see from todays workout. I will be running the juggernaut method for the foreseeable future. 5/3/1 has just become too stale to me and tough to pull off without having a full gym (which I hope to fix very soon)

Diet: i will continue to loosely follow carb back loading(I still cant afford the book, but will attempt based on what little knowledge I have)

7/31/2012 TJM Accumulation Phase 10's wave:
Squat:
115X5X10*
I have completely changed up my squat style to a more PC dominate style squat. Felt a little wierd and this was def harder on my lungs than my legs. My inner thighs did feel the impact of the new style, but I almost felt no work being done by my lower back. My shins where damn near verticle and my weight stayed on my heels nicely. I am going to really like this style, just got to work at it.

Strict Press:
95X5X10*
Felt really good. Shoulders where a touch crunchy from squatting, but thats to be expected.

Going Forward: I plan on running a M,T,Th,F workout plan starting next week, with the following split:
M-Squat and assistance
T-Strict Press and assistance
Th-Deadlift and assistance
F-Push press and assistance

On Friday this week, I will finish the accumulation phase with push pressing and deadlifts.
Deadlift: 473
Push Press: 235X3
Clean and Strict Press: 175X3
12 inch Log Press: 250
Yoke: 650X18.5'
Atlas Stone: 300 over 48" bar
Hummer Tire Dead: 500X3
18" Deadlift: 550
Many more PR's to come
Youtube user name: Coachlefty
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote