Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I'm living that fear right now. I have minor arthritis, and it's been leeping me from training for the past 6 months with any seriousness. I actually just noticed I'm starting to get a spare tire, again. I'm hoping to get my insurance with a new company sqaured away, so I can get my shoulder fixed, and then start rehabing my leg as well. Shoulder has arthritis, leg still yet to be full diagnosed. It's just always sore, like a shin splint. ut after this much rest, it still hurts intermittently...

BUT>>> I WILL NOT FAIL, NOR STOP TRAINING, OR CONTINUE TO GROW IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!! I made my mind up on that already, and that's the most important part. I will heal, and I will reach my goals. No matter how long it takes, I will climb the mountain, and piss on those who held me back.. er, well, not piss on my own leg and shoulder, but you can't get the point.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote