1. Both my kids moved out in the last 3 weeks. We gave them all the junk food to go with them, and we will not bring any more in the house.
2. Gave the microwave to our daughter when she moved out...no more unhealthy convenience foods here.
3. We keep frozen, single servings of protein pudding (fat free, sugar free, 2 scoops whey per box) on hand when the cravings come. Taste like a fudgesicle (sp)
4. I keep boxes of Crystal Lite in the house, an Orange Mango drink satisfies me a lot more than a plain water
5. String cheese, milk, sunflower seeds in the shell, and peanut butter.