moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member
Default Strength in the Real World

Just a quick observation..

I live out in the country, on a BIG corner lot, so I have about 500 feet of deep ditch line around my property. Every so often I have to take my push mower and mow along the sides of the ditch...probably close to a 60 degree drop.

In years past it about killed me to do this, stand on the edge of the ditch, lower the mower down and pull it back up....back, shoulder, traps...killer.

Went out this morning to do it for the first time this year (also first time since I lost 100 lbs, and after 5 month of lifting) It was a piece of cake...at times I was pulling the mower up with 1 hand. I did the entire 500 feet, I used to take 3-4 days to do it all. Back, shoulder, traps....not tired at all, I could have done the whole neighborhood....

Anyway, just wanted to share a real world difference my new lifestyle had made.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links