View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #125
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
todays workout was very unplanned/unexpected. I walked into the gym assuming id be doing by "a" day doing squats bench and deads but i started squats and just wasn't having any fun, my form sucked, the weight felt too heavy so i ended squats. I realized i haven't really been having much fun doing this routine and its time for a change, I'd just rather do something i really enjoy. I used to train with a split routine which i really had fun doing, but i wasn't very serious about it. I've decided next week i'm going to start a 4 day split posted on this site, it looks fun and like something i can really stick to for a long time and be serious about.

Here's the link: Muscle and Brawn Split Program

i'm going to push myself every workout to progress and i feel like i'll have alot of fun on this routine

after doing squats today i felt like maxing out on bench, so i did. 165, new PR

i also haven't really been enjoying the low rep sets so i'd like to try some higher rep sets
just keep the weghts going up... not to be a dick, but IMO, when you went from grims to SS you did a massive deload. you kind of wasted a bunch of time with this. just SFWs man.

also, again not trying to be a dick, but the higher you go in weight the more "fun" FBWs become. i hated it when i started, but now that im loading up more plates i love this type of training. point is- you may not have done SS justice.

not trying to tell you what to do or say that splits bad, just syaing whatever you do remember to progress and SFW.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)