Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
Thanks for sharing. Skullcrushers hurt my elbows. Going to try JM's next time. How much weight did you start with to test them out?
I started with the bar and then went straight to 95 lbs after getting the feel of the movement. My triceps are weak as hell(shoot, my whole body is...I'll probably think that when I deadlift 1,000) so I doubt that weight is very impressive. Then again, as long as it gets my triceps up to par and helps out my bench, I don't think starting at a low weight is embarrassing at all.

As with any movement or exercise, just make sure the majority of the load is where it needs to be. On dips, it's all chest. On the bench press or overhead, it's a bit of triceps. On this though, it was almost all triceps with a bit I could feel on my chest. I've never received so much stimulation. Definitely give them a try. I can't wait to do them again on my bench day.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote