Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Thanks Jen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Congrats Jim. Not only will it be a blast, but you will also learn a lot, and be challenged in ways you have never been challenged before.
Thanks Steve!! That is exactly what I need. I need to be pushed. I remember many times you would tell me that you wished you could be by my side to help me correct a form issue. Well, I still don't have you by my side, but I will have the crew by my side. I remember when Big Al joined his hardcore gym , met new friends and lifters stronger than he, and look what happened.

My Mom and God have answered my prayers Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Congrats that is an awesome setup, your lifts will go up by leaps and bounds lifting with that crew.
Thanks Duff!! This couldn't have happened at a better time. I need them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Congrats!
Thanks Babs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Congrats Jim! This is gonna be fun!
Yes indeed Brute!! They are also a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
That is too cool !!!
I cannot stop thinking about it Moe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Congrats big man!! That looks like an awesome facility!
Yes indeed. I can even do Oly Lifting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
$800 is that good? I recall you went the home gym set-up route in order to save and have no idea what $800 is in terms of GBP and such. I'm assuming you have to be part of the gym to be part of the team??
Yes Babs, I have to join the gym to be able to train with them. That is the $504.00 per year fee. The $300.00 fee is to be a member of the crew. I am good with that. The JimGym is paid for, and I will still be using it.

I need this, in order to take my lifting to the next level to reach 1200 total. For example, I have been after a 500 deadlift for so long. These guys have the tools to help me get there. Brain and Mario, the co founders of the crew, are also personal certified trainers and crew mentors. I look at Big Al and see what happened to him when he took the step and joined a more hardcore gym and lifted with guys more knowledgeable and stronger. So, for me, the money is worth it. I wouldn't be joining that gym unless I got accepted onto the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Congratulations mate, and that facility looks awesome!
Thanks Hazz!! It's gonna be great. I will reach my goals this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
New Family!
Yes, I now have 3 families - my wife and daughter, you guys, and now them. I couldn't have asked for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
You will love training with a crew. I would never be as strong without mine.
To have that live, by my side support is priceless. I feel blessed and confident I will get to 1200 and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Well done Jim. Good for you.
Thanks Tann!! I am so thrilled and cannot stop thinking about it.

I am now off to Texas for a couple of weeks. I will be meeting and lifting with HDJoe and KD5NFW (Rich) from the other forum.

I will be able to lift with the crew the last weekend of the month. I'll be smiling all the way as I cannot stop thinking about this.

The best part of it all is that I was not even intimidated by the training room. I know I will fit in and be a big part of the team. I am ready to take my lifting to 1200+.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote