View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #2230
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lplates View Post
Hi, I'm from Sydney Australia. I'm nearing 40yo been a member of a gym for many years and never made any progress!! I have never really done any reading or research into training until recently and am amazed/disappointed/embarrassed/excited/motivated by what I have learned. I have now been training consistently since 07 May 2012, meaning I'm focusing on diet and progression. I have looked at many webites over the last month or so and am only posting here because of a fantastic post I saw by BendtheBar, it inspired me because tough tough talking 20 yo's on other forums make me sad ..... anyway enojoy working hard!!
Welcome to the forum. Training research can certainly be confusing. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions. Or just start a discussion or two if you find any interesting topic.

Good luck reaching your goals.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."