Good list by Ltl.
Some of the things I believe are useful:
- If you're weak, then your best assistance is more of the actual lift. This is the most important one. If you're still Benching 200 or Squatting/Pulling 300 then you need to do the lifts more. 1 top single won't be enough because you're not efficient enough for it to be a true 1RM.
- Speed work shouldn't be easy. You won't get a 220kg raw pull by pulling 110kg on a consistent basis. The routine is good, but it's not magic. Percentages should be higher for single ply lifters and even higher for raw lifters.
- Don't be afraid of working up every few weeks on the Squats.
- Don't do useless shit. The bulk of your work should still be compounds.
- Don't throw out proven exercises. Just because it's westside doesn't mean you should ignore the useful exercises which get you results.
- Extra workouts are very useful to get more volume and frequency in. They should not be easy but limit reps to 20+.
- Box Squat properly, it won't translate to your Raw Squat but it will train your posterior and THAT'S why it's useful.