ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

--What defines mental strength? What does mental strength mean to you?
Your ability to overcome a given situation / task. For me mental strength is more important than physical strength.

--Were you always mentally strong?
Sort of. But not as strong as I'm today.

--How did you cultivate mental strength?
It's a gradual process. I don't even know how it started or whether I'm strong enough to handle, so I can't comment. But I think situations around you does help made you mentally tough.

--What role does mental strength play in your success?
What I'm doing today, is entirely because I was mentally tough.

--What percentage of people fail to reach their goals because they lack mental strength?
A lot. It's all in the mind.

--Are there ways to approach training that allow lifters to build mental strength and toughness?
You can't toughen a person by training alone. Effect of training may not be permanent. The person himself / herself need to develop mental toughness. One can only help, but I doubt that you can develop someone mentally tough if he / she doesn't want to ...