View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #1288
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Wasn't feeling it when I got into the gym, but as always, the disgusted looks from the cardio crew and the bros got the rage going.

Quote:
480 x 1
480 x 1
480 x 1 -> last strapless. Chalk was nice, but I didn't want to have to worry about grip as I was fading.
480 x 1 -> slow
480 x 1 -> eternal grinder. A little pissed off that I hitched it a lot at the top, but I'll take it. No good for PL, but for SM its good enough
With how much you've been riding them close to 100% I think it's great you're still adding strength each week. Just protect that lower back and it's all good.

Quote:
365 x 5 -> PR
Nice. How's your form feeling?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote