Old 07-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
milo332002
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 18
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Seated Barbell Press
Fav Supp: N/A
milo332002 has made some quality postsmilo332002 has made some quality postsmilo332002 has made some quality postsmilo332002 has made some quality postsmilo332002 has made some quality postsmilo332002 has made some quality posts

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, I mean, generally yes, I feel the three day a week routine hitting each lift once directly, and indirectly twice a week works good for me and my age and recovery. If I was not recovering, I would just spread the three workouts over 9 days instead of 7.

I definitely get the point what you and some fellow members are saying about the focus being the work and progression rather than the exact program. What minor suggestions would you make to my program ? I am all ears and open to suggestions.

I guess one main question I have would be this? If I did a percentager based Wendler program, would it be just as productive if not more productive for me to hit my 3rd set or top set 1st after ramping up with lower rep warm up sets to fire up the nervous system, and then do the 2 lower work sets afterwards as backoff sets. It seems I am fresher for the money set this way.

But yes, anything you can add would be great, I will be sure to post my revised routine on here to keep it real and held accountable, that`s a good idea.

Thanks again !

Kevin Guzda
milo332002 is offline   Reply With Quote