kenbanks
Brawn
Points: 2,151, Level: 28 Points: 2,151, Level: 28 Points: 2,151, Level: 28
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Too damn long
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: I don't take supplements.
kenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You hit on the exact point why no one (outside of me and you) know his ABC system. If you miss a day, depending on the individual, you might have to re-calculate your workout structure for the next month.
By design I kind of have no life. I have a job, hobbies I enjoy, pets, and what not, but I have more time to train, to be sure (no wife, no girlfriend, no kids). I also have a key to the gym, and enough good equipment here in my apartment for smaller bodypart training (shoulders, biceps, triceps, etc.). Once my bodybuilding contests are over for the year, I'm planning on training with Hatfield's ABC approach. It is a complete departure from what I've been doing for the past 2-3 years, and am hoping it can help me with a little bit more hypertrophy (I don't have much!). We'll see. If nothing else, I'm a huge programming/record-keeping geek, so staying on point shouldn't be a problem. I'm also looking for a new challenge. I'll let you know how it goes!
kenbanks is offline   Reply With Quote