View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member
Default Monday July 9th

This is a very basic program utilizing increased frequency through the week. My only piece of equipment is a CAP 110lbs barbell set. I have more weight being delivered this week. I'll have just over 200lbs to work with. The bar is rated for 200lbs and is 5ft long. This gives me a 3ft wide area to grip on.

I would prefer a longer bar but this owrks with the limited space I have here in atlanta. I have not full decided if I will use my stands inHouston when I'm home and try to work heavier once a week, or stick with the plan continuiously.

The schedule runs Mon-Fri, but at times I've needed to give my body a rest, and take a day off. I'm not in a rush to add weight until I'm doing 5 days in a row for a few weeks and geeling good about it.

Each set is started by cleaning the weight from the floof. So in addition to the lifts you are also doing the cleans throughout the session. It all adds up, especially as you move through the week.

As the program moves on some other iso work will be added. for right now this is plaenty.

Todays session was done after a 1 day break from Saturdays session.

Weight used 110lbs for all moves

Back squats
3x10

Front squats
2x6
1x8

Wide grip BHNP
3x5

Front OHP
1x8
2x6

12 full cleans with 6 being pressed out overhead