View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #27
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Thanks for the great post TB.

Quote:
That ^^^ might sound arrogant, but honestly, I feel proud of my progress so far and feel I have an edge over the other guys.
You should feel proud. The secret mystery element that leads to success that most people miss is dedication and hard work. You've never been afraid to pick up a barbell, follow a program for months on end, and muck it out.

That is so refreshing for me to see, and it will never get old.

I love seeing people succeed. You have always been an inspiration to me, and that's no exaggeration. I absolutely love popping into a training log and seeing 2 things:

1) A person stuck to his program.
2) A person is making progress.

Not that changing programs is inherently bad, but it's so nice when you see someone find a program that is working for them, to the point where they ride it for a very long time.

You have always been no excuses. My hat off to you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote