Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Tournaments Won: 2

Training Exp: 6
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: bench
Fav Supp: beef
Duff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
From all that I have read the Phenom isnt built well for multiply lifting. When I lift single ply I use the SKatana as well. I might be wrong, but that sounds like a pretty big size. I should wear a 52 @308. Multiply I use a Titan Assassain, which was a prototype shirt that Titan never made into full production. I have handled over 800 in the shirt, but had an off day on the bench at the last meet. Roger Ryan (Ryano on the board) has helped me a ton as I have gotten stronger in my shirt. Best thing I did was get rid of so much board work and work on taking weights to the chest. Made a big difference for me. I train in a private place as well, I would never make it in a public gym. If you get time post a few videos in your bench shirt and I will help you anyway I can. Welcome to MAB!!!!
Thanks for the advice J Bryd, I'm guilty of lots of board work, I'll post some bench clips up here soon. I lift in the Canadian affiliate of the IPF because there are no other Feds up my way but I found some multiple feds in North Dakota that I hope to travel to for some comps.

Thanks Disciple X.
Duff is offline   Reply With Quote