View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

I agree fully with the rule that you should have to post a picture and current stats in order to give advice.

as, i have said before I am not the strongest, biggest, most ripped or even most knowledgeable person on the internet.... Infact im probally far from it, but i do have a vast knowledge of physical fitness, and i like to help out where i can. If that means i have to post a picture resume so to speak then so be it, no big deal.

plus if you post before, during, and after pictures people can see your progress... they can actually see progress that you may not see yourself. think about it for a moment, you look at yourself inthe mirror everyday, chances are you will not notice gradual growth as to you, you look the same as you did yesterday..

ok enough ranting for me... like i said previously, i like the rule and WE here at MaB need to be better in order to make a better place to grow.