View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post

i really wanted to vote for the test thread though.........
Me too The test thread is my daily escape from swarms of emails.

My thoughts are...handling things in the manner we do at MAB does hinder growth in a certain sense. But we are creating a home for lifters that don't want hidden "Internet Ninjas" who talk and talk and talk but don't do.

No one here has to be a Superman. God knows I used to think I was strong until I met you guys! To me the picture thing is not about chest pounding, or denying someone the right to post advice/opinions because they don't look like such-and-such.

For me, pictures and videos builds trust and respect. We know we aren't hiding. Look at BB.com's Bodyspace...lots of pictures, and it can be an enjoyable community. No one can really hide.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by nighttrain; 02-05-2010 at 09:51 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote