Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I don't tend to read too much fiction, mostly non-fiction stuff. Here's a short selection of some I have on my shelf right now:

One of my all time favourite books on sociology, ethics and philosophy.

This was a good read, he's gotten a little whacky in his old age but his writings are still brilliant even if you don't agree with his ideas. As an alternate explanation it's clear and concise.

This is just an absolutely brilliant book on philosophy. As an introduction to philosophy it's amazing because not only does it give you a brief history of philosophy it actually helps you to think philosophically, which is unique.

This is actually a book on poetry, beginners poetry. It's wonderful if you're into that kind of thing. It teaches you how to write a poem from the ground up and like any great author he does that in a way which is easily accessible.

Finally this is a very, very interesting book. It shows a very unique insight into the mind of a man struggling with his own religion.

Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote