Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I do not worry about the time of the workout. I just work around my employment work schedule and flat, just---do it.

If I am working days, I get up early enough to get the workout in and go to work. If I am working 3 to 11, I workout a couple of hours before 3. If I am working 11 to 7, I workout a couple of hours before 11, and so on. If a fly gets into the schedule ointment, I adjust on the fly, but keep my workout and dietary schedule. Likewise, I will adjust my 24-hour dietary schedule along with it, as I like to eat a few hours before the scheduled workout (in most cases, unless I am in a depleted zone arrangement for diet and training).

If you consistently work with life and make adjustments and just--do it, good things happen toward the mechanics of your goal.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links