UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Density and Strength
This will be my new workout log, I will use it for pictures/foods/diet&training advice/and of course for my workouts
* Bench Press 5 x 5
Monday – Chest, Back, Shoulders and Arms.
Tuesday – Legs, Abs, Posterior Chain (Glutes, Traps, Lower Back, etc.)
Thursday – Chest, Back, Shoulders and Arms.
Friday – Legs, Abs, Posterior Chain (Glutes, Traps, Lower Back, etc.)
* Pull Ups 3 x 10
* Seated Overhead Press 5 x 5
* Barbell Curls 3 x 10
* Dips 3 x 10
* Squats 5 x 5
* Deadlifts 3 x 5
* Weighted Sit Ups 3 x 10-25
* Calf Raise 3 x 10-20
* *Leg Curl 3 x 10-15 (Optional)
* Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 10
* Barbell or Dumbbell Rows 3 x 10
* Close Grip Bench Press 4 x 5
* Seated One or Two Arm Dumbbell Press 3 x 10
* Dumbbell Curls 3 x 10
* Squats 4×8
* Romanian Deadlifts 4 x 10
* Planks 3 x 60 seconds
* Calf Raise 3 x 10
* *Leg Extensions 3 x 10-15 (Optional)
Notes: will add pictures later
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether it’s lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. He’s slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-04-2012 at 04:23 PM.