Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
That's terrific!

Just curious - have you increased your activity levels or exercise from March to June? Or changed any medications? I wonder whether the changes are due to increasing dietary fat, increasing protein, dropping carbs, dropping total calories, dropping bodyfat etc.
May begins my busy season (landscape construction), total cals would be about the same. Protein has increased in place of carbs. Medications are the same.

I believe that the reduction in carbs, increased activity and the loss of body fat are the main reasons for this improvement.

I cannot speak too dietary fat being a real benefit, but it sure tastes good. I'll take a big juicy hunk of beef over a loaf of white bread anytime!

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote