View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #40
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Crappy or not, we want updates. Injuries are part of the game; most dangerous because we can lose our mental edge. I tore a should in 2008 and it took 10 months to come back from.

Don't rush things man. You have great potential. Time to start training as smart as possible. Fix your forms and get them tight, re-dedicate yourself, and assess your true weaknesses. Make a plan, ride the plan.

Louie Simmons talks about making that progression step and getting out of the gym - not killing yourself. I fear you do that sometimes, or might do that now. Leave the killing yourself for the platform. In the mean time, train.

I fear that right now you will do too much each day. Just be careful hombre.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote