Thread: Test boosters
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I've experimented with several and had noteworthy benefits. Like Bama, my results are purely experiential, so take them as such.

My test levels have com in around 97 to 227 over the last few years. I decided to try test boosters, and noticed improvements in libido. The improvements were twofold:

1) Improved morning drive, if you know what I'm saying. This had all but disappeared for 10 years.
2) Improved erectile function - not as flaccid.

For me these benefits worked best when I ran a booster 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I have been told my benefits are purely placebo, and that test boosters never help anyone, ever, but I do not believe either of these statements.

I think they are worth exploring if someone has low testosterone, poor sleep habits, is very overweight, is stressed or depressed, etc. They are not magic, but they may help smooth out the speed bumps (dips in low T).

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote