Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Thank you for that picture of the beautiful Reggie Fils-Aime Faz. My body is indeed ready. /geek
Haha is that his name! Great! I love the ones of when he's younger and has a 'fro "my body is groovy!".

Quote:
Even if I can't press, I can squat and pull MASSIVE. Or at least that's the plan.
I know what you're saying Hazz, but do let it come. Don't force it. Remember what I said, you have massive potential. Your execution of the lifts, your mentality and body frame are all very positive for lifting heavy. BUT and here's where I do want to offer some council, don't rush it now. This is a relatively severe injury and it will effect your whole body, I'm sure you know that. You need to trust in yourself that you will come back from this and don't start hitting unnecessarily hard squat, deadlift workouts to make yourself feel better about your shoulder. You WILL get better, it just needs time.

The body is one piece, it will know if your shoulder is messed up and it will effect your other movements. The very last thing you need to do right now is to rip a hamstring or pull your back. Keep your training fun and consistent, keep talking to us here. It's just a few months, don't go overboard and make it years. You have the rest of your life ahead. Time and patience will heal it.

Take it from a guy who's been there. When you get to the other side of this, you'll be a better lifter for it.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote