Old 06-27-2012, 04:01 AM   #25
TimLPL
Brawn
Points: 680, Level: 13 Points: 680, Level: 13 Points: 680, Level: 13
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 4-5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat!
TimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good postsTimLPL has made some very good posts
Default Peaking Cycle Week 3 Day 6

Workout Grade: B

Workout was pretty good. I went a little too far on the DB Bench and that is why my last set bombed out. Energy level was much better today. I was able to eat a lot of food yesterday. Speed bench was very solid and easy.

BENCH
barx10
8x135
5x225
2x8x250
Last rep on first set of 250 was 2 sec pause. Last 2 reps on second set of 250 were paused. Last rep for 4 sec.

SPEED BENCH
8x3x185
Timing was 2-3 seconds down, 2-3 second pause, and explode up. 30-45 sec rests between sets.

DB BENCH
2x10x90
9x90
4x90
I tanked out on the last set. I should have stopped at 8 on the 3rd set and then I would have probably gotten 6-8 reps on the 4th set.

DB FLYES
3x15x40

Cardio
Elliptical - Level 1 - 2.22mi - 20 min.
Cardio is starting to get easier. Hopefully it doesnt negatively affect my leg work.

Workout Time(including cardio): 60 minutes

Next week it is time to set some PRs. Going to be working heavy on each of the 3 lift days. Shoulders will be as normal. I am pondering a 500 high box squat. I really want that 500. I am still deciding if I will use the slingshot or just throw on some wrist wraps and go for some heavy benching. I am without a spot so I dont want to do something I cant do. Low rack pulls will try and get up to 595.
TimLPL is offline   Reply With Quote