Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Tuesday Squats
Getting better, decided to put knee wraps on today just to feel them out. They help me hit depth with heavier weight because I am much more confident.

Squats
145x2x5
235x5
265x4
305x3
355x2
415x1 Wraps
370 x 7 Win, plus 3 reps but kinda cheated because I used wraps.
The wraps kinda help two things here, they make me sit back harder and also they give me a lot of confidence to sink into the hole. I think I will continue to use them more just on my heavier weeks.

Back Extensions
Monster mini band x 3 x 15

ABs on GHR
BW x 3 x 15

Reverse Hyper
2 plates x 15
4 plates x 2 x 10-12
4 plates and 2 25s x 10
4 plates x 10-12
I always look track of my reps on these. I am really starting to find my groove on them. I have been watching a lot of Louis' videos on doing these. I think previously I was going to fast to get any benefit. Now they are starting to really feel good.

Good workout today, took my time on squats. For my next cycle I am going to lighten the weights a little and go back to my chucks. I want to feel the difference to experiment with both kinds of shoes. On July 8th I go to Phoenix for 2 weeks, for training with work. Not sure how much I will get to train, but I figure on the Big-15 template I should get most things in.

Back is starting to feel better. Felt fine on squats, tried to do a couple sumo deads, and those felt terrible. Hoping the reverse hyper will get me healed up. Focusing on core strength.