View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 08:34 AM   #105
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
even though I wasn't fishing for them.
I understand.

I come from one of those old German families where things like toughing and the words "I love you" or "great job" were never exchanged. A few years back my grandmother was several days away from passing on, and I felt compelled to tell her how much she meant to me. I told her that I loved her, and she remarked...no one has ever said that to me.

She went on to tell me about her family and husband, and how they never shared those words with her. So I guess it taught me not to leave things inside. Plus, decent folk are in short supply. It's easy sometimes to forget just how exceptional being a good father and husband are.

Anyway...not to much down your log.

Quote:
I bet THIS post fails to make you laugh.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote