View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #103
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
What the heck?
Sometimes life is all about what the heck.

Quote:
What's so hard to understand about, "Keep your hands out of the way.
I think the hardest part about it is the fact that someone might have to uninvolved, and feel unimportant? I don't know.

Quote:
I've been fighting a depression for a couple of years now. Probably coincides with the cancer episode. Anyway, I've never felt right. Never felt healthy. Never felt whole. There's some inadequacey issues with where I am in my life (job, lack of career, not finishing school, etc.). And the usual "Twilight of my years" stuff. I'm not suicidal by any means. Just blue and stuck in a rut. I think I'm going to go see a doctor. Although, I took an online depression survey yesterday and it says I'm only a little sad. I do have a check up with my surgeon at the Mayo Clinic this week. Perhaps I should mention something to him.
I've spent a good portion of my life with similar issues. I underachieved for so long that it put me in places I didn't want to be in. The not finishing school part was exceptionally hard. Crappy job after crappy job.

You're a bright guy, someone I respect, look up to, and learn a lot from. You also never fail to make me laugh. Just had to say that so you know you are appreciated. Sappy, but I mean it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote