Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Saturday Squats Volume
Hit some good volume today on squats. Went the box squat and back to my chucks. I have not squatted in them in a very long time. May do a cycle in them to see if I like them more. Who knows, but felt good today.

Parallel Box Squats
145x2x5
235x5
285x5
335x 5 sets x 3 reps
355x 3 set x 3 reps
335 x 2 sets x 3 reps
Wanted to hit 10 sets of 3 with decent weight and this felt good. I think box squats need to be reserved for higher rep and volume work like this. I like the movement, it is just different than a raw squat.

Back Extension
bw x 15
bw plus monster mini x 3 x 10

Abs on GHR
BW x 3 x 15

That is it. The squats wore me down a little bit. Tried to take shorter rest and then every few sets give myself a longer break. I really enjoy 10 sets of 3, I did these pretty much exclusively when I ran chaos and pain. I like the volume.

Lower back felt pretty good. I think I have diagnosed myself through some research. I think I have a tight piriformis muscle. This is a small muscle that lies near the sciatic nerve in the glutes. So, I am really going to try to stretch this and roll out good over the next few weeks and see if that helps. Felt good today, kept form extremely tight even with the lighter weight.

Tomorrow is strongman!!