Thread: Body fat
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #17
Bill
Max Brawn
Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Drag Race Speed Champion!
Bill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Fair enough. And good for you for your results. I guess I'm saying that 'just try harder' may have been your solution, and it might even be most people's solution, but without knowing more about the OP, it may not be his solution.

So we need some more info from the OP before we get the pitchforks out.
He was asked several times to give more details but provided little info, so i grabbed my pitchfork and torch.

We dont know what his carb sensitivity is, but i am willing to bet it is average.

To the original poster, if you truly want a diet to strip fat without much thinking or dreaded cardio, look up carbnite. no counting calories or macros...just avoid carbs like the plague....keep fats high.

essentially it is ultra low carb, high protein/fat with one day a week where you can go nuts on doughnuts, pizza, ice cream etc.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote