View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum Dan. Read some of your posts and liked what you had to say.

Quote:
You will notice when I start posting my nutrition up that I have 3 liquid meals a day 2 2scoop whey shakes, and a cnp meal replacement. I have a very active job and only get 30 minutes break between starting at 8am and finishing at around 6:30 this means i have to have these on the go..
Been there myself. Got to do what you got to do. Getting in your protein which is good.

Quote:
After a round a month of been jobless and eating what i could, when i could im finally back in a position to afford what i need and make this change happen!
Good luck! Make it happen.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote