BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 6/16/12 Cycle 2, Week 2

Bench
5x125,155
3x185,215,245
280x3 (Goal 3)

DB Bench
65x10x4

Kroc Rows
45x8,65x8, 80x23

Cable Pushdown (straight bar)
115x20x4

BB curls
65x10x3

Rotator Cuff Exercise (on cable machine)
12.5x12x3

Face Pulls(cable machine, rope)
45x12x3

Overall Workout Grade:B+

Notes:
Bench felt heavy today. Still hit my goal though. Was outside working all afternoon yesterday (in the now 100 degree heat)and the last day or 2 my diet has been kind of out of wack, both things that could have contributed to the weight feeling so heavy.

I've officially replaced the dips with DB bench. I really like dips. My shoulder on the other hand really doesn't like them. I will not be performing them again anytime in the foreseeable future.

Kept the weight the same on the Kroc Rows, wanted more reps. Squeezed out 1 more. Don't know if I'll keep on trying to grind out more reps or kick up the weight.

Cable pushdowns felt great. Really focused on feeling the triceps. Got a nice pump.
Same with the curls.

Did a few sets of rotator work on the cable machine. And threw in some face pulls. My shoulder is still having issues, and I'm hoping the addition of these movements along with the other 2 rotator exercises I'm doing on OHP day will help along the rehabilitation process.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote