BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
that how it should be ... it always felt very good to surpass your goals ... time to revise your goals ...

wanted to know how you felt after Lunges looks like brutal ...

great going BigJosh ... keep lifting ...
Thanks Ravi. I usual want to to die after the walking lunges, today was no different. They always remind me that I need to focus on conditioning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good to see you pulled back and found that sweet spot. There is always that one rep that feels a bit forced, but I always feel like I could still brute force a few more up if I had a gun to me.
Thanks BtB. That's a great way of describing it. Wendler doesn't put it that way, but that in a nutshell is what he is trying to get across.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote