View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Mens jeans/pants are measured in inches...34 pants are for a 34" waist.

How the heck am i wearing size 32 pants when no point between my hips and chest is less than 38"?

they aren't tight or loose...in fact, i need a belt with 34's.

Yeah, like IW says, clothing size is not an accurate reflection of true measurements; clothing sizes also vary amongst manufacturers. Female clothing has lots of problems in that area and ours work solely off 12 or 14 or 4 etc with little actual measurement but they still vary and it astounds me when a person wears a UK size 10 and I cannot get in to a UK size 10 even though I'm smaller than they are different brands, different machinists, different sizes all over the place.

Wear whatever fits and just know your actual measurements; I often wear kiddies clothes or young mens clothing 13-14y/o for my workouts...it fits, I wear it...bras area is a bit of a problem though, 'cos guys don't wear those, so female section it is for that item of clothing