BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 6/11/12 Cycle 2, Week 1

Squat
5x135,170
3x205
5x220,255
5x285 (Goal 5)

Good Morning
125x10x4

Overall Workout Grade: B

Notes:
This was a great session. My squat is feeling really good and my confidence in this lift is increasing.

Got to the gym late this night, so wasn't able to get through the entire session. I could have, but I got into a conversation with a guy after my last set of good mornings. This guy is a freaking beast. Apparently he works out at the local Powerlifter gym (known as the Hogs Pit. It's the only gym of it's kind in town and is invitation only. They all complete). He saw how I was training and asked if I was training for a meet.
It might sound kind of dumb, but I was really excited about the whole thing. It was the first time I ever meet someone in person, that reminded me of some of the legit bad ass lifters from here at MaB. Cool guy. He took the time to critique my squat which was awesome. I've never had anyone to do that.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote