View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
ChAoSandPAIN
New Brawn
Points: 291, Level: 5 Points: 291, Level: 5 Points: 291, Level: 5
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

ChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good posts

Come on man, it's a ****ing lovefest over there. They're worshipping at my feet! Hahaha.

Congrats, by the way. I saw somewhere you crushed a meet recently.

As for how applicable it is to powerlifting, I think it's eminently useful. I'll be proving CnP's efficacy for powerlifting at some point this year- I train at Jeff Green's gym, and he's a chair for a bunch of federations, in addition to the NPC, so he'll let me know when regional meets are happening, and I might even take a couple of days off before the meet and rest up... then again, I might just treat it like a training day and show up with no belt and no wraps to be a total asshole, haha. Either way, I'll probably enter as a geared lifter and compete raw.