Old 06-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #43
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Starr 5x5 Light Day

NOTES
Still dealing with sinus pressure but no vertigo so far. Today was a schedule light day.

Squats - was supposed to ramp up to 140, wasn't content with that. All done Hams to calves.

Seated overheads - Still some discomfort in my left arm. Today felt heavy

Deads - after the first set I jettisoned the schedule. I was supposed to Dl 227.5, but wanted more. Got it!

Chins - wanted three sets of 5 clean, no assist or mad swinging. Got it!

I hope to get one more session in before I leave on Friday. Will be absent from boards for better part of two weeks. I will return, not a warning... A threat.

Karolyn Update
I did not use it intra today. Experimenting with my timing a bit. Still, love the stuff. Almost out of what EFX sent me. Great source of carbs!

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote