With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
But the guy does say later down the posts, of the original, that he isn't really going to quit just that he's letting off steam and venting his frustration.

ZachG_85

11-13-2007, 10:44 AM

For the slow, I ain't gonna quit For Realz. I'm just getting pissed at my lack of progress while some guy who started off lifting what I do is suddenly rocketing ahead of me. If nothing else I need the stable schedule. Just after coming back from a workout where I struggled to hit a number that I struggled with over a year ago makes me think of that old saying:

"Quitters never win, and winners never quit. People who never quit and never win are idiots."

That's it. I quit. [Archive] - Fortified Iron
So he's not quitting. He still might want to after flashing his vagina across the goddamn internet.

No one wants to hear your whining!